Justin Wilson's IndyCar led a procession of racers across the Golden Gate Bridge to memorialize the recent loss of the driver.
Golden Gate Bridge
var digg_url = 'http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Selfless_Driver_Prevented_Accident_on_Golden_Gate_Bridge'; We don't particularly enjoy posting about auto accidents, as totaled cars and injured humans is never a good conversation starter. Every once in a while, though, we get an opportunity to post about a crash that didn't happen thanks to the quick thinking and selfless nature of a good samaritan. Such a near miss happened yesterday in San Francisco when a driver on the Golden Gate became uncon
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX