Bare carbon fiber, chrome, French racing blue...Bugatti's done just about everything to the Veyron but plate it in gold. Oops, look like we spoke to soon, as our favorite Orwelian supercar has proven once again that all Veyrons are special, but some are more special than others.
While we were mighty impressed with Mitsubishi's upcoming new Outlander during its debut at the New York auto show, we had no idea Mitsu was planning to pimp it out with gold plating. The Outlander G-Limited features 18-inch aluminum rims, a grille surround and pin stripes that are all colored gold. We hesitate to say dipped, cast or painted gold, because that rare yet soft yellow metal may not be a part of the process as far as we know. Otherwise the G-Limited is standard Outlander fare with th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX