Sigh. Click above for more shots of the gold-plated Aston Martin DB7
Gold Plated Car
Some say Sir Bernard Docker lost his job as chairman of Daimler in 1956 because of his wife. Lady Norah Docker thought Daimler needed to add some pizazz, some "bling" if you will, to its staid lineup. So she pushed Sir Docker to make a series of extravagant show cars now known as the Docker Daimlers. And the enormous cost of those cars (as well as some questionable expense reports) cost Sir Docker his position at Daimler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX