Dubai's Z Tires teamed with a Chinese tire factory to produce a set of blinged-out, gold embellished, diamond encrusted tires that sold for a cool $600,000.
Koenigsegg took to the 2013 Geneva Motor Show to celebrate a milestone in the company's history. The Swedish supercar manufacturer has officially built 100 units over the past ten years, and to mark the occasion, designers whipped up the Agera S Hundra. Swedish for – you guessed it – one hundred, the Hundra heralds the arrival of the latest flavor of Agera. While the standard Agera S features a twin-turbo 5.0-liter V8 engine good for 1,040 horsepower, carbon fiber wheels that tip the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX