Call us optimistic, but it seems that a golden age of racing movies could be upon us once again. After classics like Le Mans and Grand Prix gave way to cheeseballs like Days of Thunder and Driven, the past few years have given us the epic documentary Senna and the recent blockbuster Rush. And the next great racing movie could be speeding around the corner.
Go Like Hell
Racing fans may hold fond memories of Days of Thunder, but let's face it: that wasn't exactly the best film Tom Cruise has ever made. Oblivion, on the other hand, got much better ratings, but was more about flying ships in the future than racing cars in the past. Well, we've got good news, because Cruise and Oblivion director Joseph Kosinski are reportedly teaming up again for a racing-themed bio-pic.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX