Ford doesn't sell its Mustang in Europe, but that hasn't stopped fans from the UK to Poland from figuring out ways to procure one. The Mustang is playing a part in Ford's "Go Further" ad campaign – which showcases the global portfolio and is aimed at changing perceptions by being discreet with Ford branding – and that gets air time in Europe.
Ford has adopted a new ad slogan designed to ward off complacency after successful run of nearly six years. The company is reportedly retiring its "Drive One" tag line for "Go Further," which will be used in marketing campaigns in both the U.S. and Europe. Ford had been using the line "Feel the Difference" in the EU. The company says its old slogans were designed to convince buyers to give Ford products a look after the automaker rebounded from near bankruptcy. Executives now say the manufacture
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX