2010 Chevrolet Equinox - Click above for high-res image gallery
I like everything about this story except Bloomberg's use of "people say" in the headline. Considering how big the news is, though, Bloomberg's use of people "who asked not to be identified because the research is secret" as sources is understandable. Anyway, let's get to the good stuff: there may be a plug-in hybrid coming from a major auto manufacturer in about six months.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies