According to a report out of China, Cadillac is planning to add the 2.0-liter turbocharged, direct-injected Ecotec in-line four-cylinder as an option in the SLS sedan. The SLS, you'll recall, is an extended-wheelbase version of the STS built only for the Chinese market. The SLS will likely use the same 220 horsepower, 258 pound-foot version of the 2.0 turbo being installed in the Buick Regal/Opel Insignia.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX