GMC is getting its heavy-duty trucks ready for the mud this summer with its All Terrain package for the Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD. Meant to blend style, tech and ruggedness, the pack includes a lot of extra chrome outside and an off-road package underneath.
Gmc Sierra All Terrain
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!