Seatbelts in Silverados and Sierras could fail. There's also a stop sale on some trucks still at dealers.
Gmc Sierra 1500
Carbon fiber is known for its properties of combining amazing strength with extremely low weight, and its frequent use in high performance vehicles gives the material a somewhat aggressive air. GMC is hoping to play on some of that mean reputation with its upcoming trio of Sierra Carbon Editions. However, despite their name, there's no actual carbon making its way onto these trucks (at least in the form of CF). Instead, the special edition is a graphics package with some extra equipment thrown i
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX