Audi's given the A4 an S-Line package for European consumption, and they're pledging that the US won't get stiffed when the fifth-generation A4 lands in America in late 2008. The German word for sport is, uh, sport, and the S-line bits can appease S4 aspirants without the heavy outlay for the über-performing version of the A4. Inside Line has been assured by Audi USA's Christian Bokich that they "won't hold back on the cool stuff from Germany," meaning you won't have to hunt down esoteric E
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies