The first time Samantha Denti's Chevrolet Cobalt stalled, other cars swerved and avoided her on a busy New Jersey highway. She was shaken by the incident, but okay. Months later, the car stalled again, this time on the off-ramp of a highway in Tennessee. Again shaken by the incident, she reached for her keys with trembling hands, and to her surprise, the car re-started immediately.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX