Rumors of a meeting between GM CEO Rick Wagoner and top officials from Toyota in Japan has been denied. This shouldn't come as much of a surprise, considering that it's GM's policy not to comment on such matters, but Toyota has no such policy and has also denied that such discussions have or will take place. The Japanese Kyodo News had started the rumors, which specifically suggested that Toyota could offer GM hybrid technology and assistance in the assembly of small cars. That seemed rather odd
Gm Toyota Partnership
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Gm Toyota Partnership Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!