The long saga of Saab has generated a lot of headlines for us in the past few months. The latest was word that the deal between General Motors and Spyker was initially rejected because of the fact that one of Spyker's investors was tied to the Russian mafia. It wasn't until the Antonov Group was bought out, allegedly, that the deal proceeded.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX