The long saga of Saab has generated a lot of headlines for us in the past few months. The latest was word that the deal between General Motors and Spyker was initially rejected because of the fact that one of Spyker's investors was tied to the Russian mafia. It wasn't until the Antonov Group was bought out, allegedly, that the deal proceeded.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Gm Saab Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!