2011 Chevrolet Caprice Delective Package – Click above for high-res gallery
The Pontiac G8 has not deserved its lot in life, and despite the Australians trying to steal it back with the debut of two special edition Holdens that look awfully similar, this rear-wheel-drive sport sedan will find one way or another to stay on sale in the U.S. Unfortunately, its customers won't be the general public since General Motors, after a few crossed wires, has decided not to let the G8 live on as the Chevrolet Caprice. No, the G8's new audience will be the po-po, as in law enforcemen
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX