HybridCars.com got their hands on a new 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid and put it through its paces. Except for improved voice recognition of the truck's OnStar telematics system, everything remains largely unchanged from last year's model, which we reviewed here.
The Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon have never exactly been the sales successor to the S10 throne. While the original baby pickup from General Motors sold like Tastykakes at fat camp, the public has never exactly warmed to the newest generation of short beds. That fact has grown even more apparent in recent months – according to PickupTrucks.com, sales of the Colorado have fallen off 30 percent since last year. But the Colorado isn't alone – small truck sales have plummeted from th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX