In a two part interview with Forbes magazine during the run-up to that NAIAS, Bob Lutz had a great deal to say about all things GM. The first part centered on CAFE and the costs of energy efficiency, the Volt, and what Mr. Bob would rather have lead consumer choice in the mileage debate. Hint: instead of politicians making laws, his suggestion rhymes with "tas gax." He also says the Volt "probably won't be a flawless launch."
- Chris Tutor
- Jan 6, 2007
Well, that didn't last long. Turns out that while we may not have known much about Chevy's Sunday afternoon plans, the New York Times did. And again shorted out the wiring in the old embargo system. Disappointingly, according to the NYT, GM's mystery mobile doesn't run on kitten farts as some had speculated.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models