General Motors has just unveiled its facelifted 2013 Chevrolet Traverse at the New York Auto Show today. The big crossover has abandoned the company's corporate grille in favor of a new design that's expected to eventually make its way to the rest of the Chevrolet utility vehicle stable. With three chrome-finish bars across the upper grille inlet, more expressive headlamp arrays and a new foglight design, the 2013 Traverse looks a bit more conservative and polished than it did before, at least f
The Enclave has been a big breadwinner in the Buick lineup for over five years, with annual sales that have hovered around 50,000 units, and this past year has seen its best numbers yet. Not bad for a crossover that can crest $50,000 with the right options checked, and even better for a vehicle that has seen virtually nothing in the way of engineering or design updates.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX