Jim Federico, General Motor's Executive Director of Global Vehicle Integration, has retired from the automaker after nearly 36 years. He was one of the company's top engineers and was previously responsible for one of GM's investigations into its faulty ignition switches.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX