Suspended in dark, grainy newsreel footage like the Florida Skunk Ape or a Kraken, we know this creature actually existed even if no one seems to know where it is now. Developed by the General Motors Defense Research Laboratory in Santa Barbara, California as a Chevrolet Corvair-powered proof-of-concept for a military or agricultural implement, this is the Articulated General Purpose Logistical Truck, otherwise known as the AGL-4 or "Agile."
Gm Defense Research Laboratories
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX