Nearly 300 people have filed claims in the General Motors ignition switch recall case, with around 100 claiming the defect led to their loved ones' fatal crashes while 184 people claim they were injured in crashes caused by the recalled ignition switch. The period for filing claims opened on August 1.
Gm Death Total
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX