2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS - Click above for high-res image gallery
Despite being priced to compete with the smaller BMW 3 Series sedan, the Cadillac CTS is as large as the German marque's 5 Series. Similarly, the STS competes with the 5 Series in pricing but matches the top-level 7 Series in size. Rumors of a smaller Caddy to zig alongside the benchmark 3 Series in size have been running rampant for over a year and now we hear the sedan may have finally been green-lighted. Expect the new entry-level Cadillac to be built atop GM's upcoming rear-wheel-drive Alpha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX