2011 Chevy Volt - Click above for high-res image gallery
The mysterious 230 campaign (or is it 23 plus a plug?) that GM is apparently running right now might have something to do with a new vehicle. While speculation is abuzz across the net, including in our previous post on the multimedia ad project, we just spotted a short note from the new GM titled: "GM President and CEO Fritz Henderson to Provide Update on 'New GM.'" Here's what it says:
The graphic above has been appearing all over the place -- television, billboards, elevators, baseball games, even people's shirts. It has a blog, Flickr and Facebook pages, and a YouTube channel. What it doesn't have is an explanation. Ad Age lined up the perps behind the online assets and discovered they all have a GM connection, and GM has a news conference scheduled for August 11.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX