We reviewed a 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited not long ago and found the sedan from South Korea (actually, it's built in Montgomery, Alabama) to be a looker with a less than inspiring interior. While Hyundai has yet to address our criticisms inside the car, it has added a new model to the lineup aimed at courting folks who value fuel economy over the raw charisma of the current car's 263-horsepower 3.8L V6. The new GLS, available in dealerships now, will come with a smaller 3.3L V6 producing 234 hors
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX