You think that General Motors and Chrysler are in trouble? Take a look at India's largest SUV-maker, Mahindra. It posted a whopping 99% drop in profits last quarter due to the double blow of a 26% sales dip and a "currency loss."
Although there's been plenty of positive news regarding Fiat (and Chrysler), apparently everything isn't peachy across the Atlantic. Just like almost every other manufacturer out there, the Italian automaker is looking at the possibility of massive layoffs in the near future. And just like almost every other manufacturer out there, they are asking the government for some help. Italian union leaders and Fiat's chief executive are reporting that as many as 60,000 jobs could be lost unless the gove
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies