Suzuki Alto - Click above to enlarge
Global Green Challenge
Going 568 kilometers (353 miles) on a liter of hydrogen is nothing to scoff at, but for the students at Sakarya University in northwestern Turkey who built the SAHİMO vehicle, it's simply not good enough. The hydrogen-powered ride was the third-most fuel-efficient vehicle in the recent 26th Shell Eco Marathon, but for the Global Green Challenge down in Australia this October, the students are shooting for 1,000 km per liter.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX