Global Electric Motorcars
For those of you in need of electric transportation and with a large family, or a lot of friends, Global Electric Motorcars, a DaimlerChrysler company, is launching production of an all-new six passenger electric vehicle, to join its lineup of two and four passenger versions. GEM is the top-selling street-legal all-electric vehicle in the United States, and the company is expending its operations, with new distributors in Western Europe. While these might be zero-emission vehicles in the strict
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX