Halfway through the 2015 season as Red Bull Global Rallycross makes its first ever visit to Detroit, Michigan. Autoblog's Eddie Sabatini visits the track on Belle Isle for a ride along.
Global Rally Cross
- Zach Bowman
- Apr 29, 2011
Unless you suffer from the kind of neurological defect that causes you to turn into a grinning fool every time you hear an engine bounce off of its limiter, you might not be entirely happy to have a rally school set up shop next door. DirtFish Rally School in Snoqualmie, Washington has made a name for itself as one of the best venues in the country to learn your way around a steering wheel, but according to The Sno Valley Star, not everyone's thrilled with the institution's success.
- Aaron Richardson
- Mar 27, 2011
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models