Fuel-reduction credits for glazed windows? Well, Mercedes-Benz parent Daimler maybe be reaching on that one, but the German automaker is making a case that many of its amenities, including its stop-start feature, should be given a little more love from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Automotive News reports.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX