Residents of Glasgow, Scotland got quite a shock last week when a giant inflatable duck broke free from its moorings and escaped down a busy motorway. According to The Telegraph, the duck was on display in front of the Peter Vardy CarStore near the Braehead shopping center west of Glasgow when high winds uprooted it. The duck then careened down the M8, bouncing over cars and stopping traffic. Employees at an Audi dealership across the street caught the shocking duck rampage on video. The New Yo
"I fought the law and the law won." So goes the song originated by the Bobby Fuller Four and popularized by the Clash. And with good reason, because typically when an average citizen challenges the authority of law enforcement, they end up at the wrong end of its long arm. That's what makes this situation so unusual.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!