The term "Rainbow Coalition" may have been originally coined to describe a movement led by Rev. Jesse Jackson during the 1980s, but the largest US carsharing service appears to be putting its own spin on the concept, with the help of some Honda hybrids. Zipcar is giving a folks a chance to contribute to GLAAD (formerly the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) while taking out a Honda Insight hybrid (here referred to as the Honda GLAAD Insight) for a few hours. By going to Zipcar's "Equ
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX