The term "Rainbow Coalition" may have been originally coined to describe a movement led by Rev. Jesse Jackson during the 1980s, but the largest US carsharing service appears to be putting its own spin on the concept, with the help of some Honda hybrids. Zipcar is giving a folks a chance to contribute to GLAAD (formerly the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) while taking out a Honda Insight hybrid (here referred to as the Honda GLAAD Insight) for a few hours. By going to Zipcar's "Equ
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!