Call it a guilty pleasure; I love ridiculously fast SUVs. I sort of went head-over-heels for the new 2014 Range Rover Sport that I recently tested, and prior to that experience, I put some serious miles on the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG pictured here. You probably don't realize this, but the GL63 is the quickest three-row SUV you can buy in the States – thanks to its 550-horsepower, 5.5-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 engine, the biggest and baddest GL will hit 60 miles per hour in 4.8 second
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!