2009 Smart Fortwo – Click above for high-res image gallery
The Slovenian rotating president of the EU (commemorative logo pictured above) has proposed a new, very low figure for average fleet CO2 emissions. Instead of going modest and demanding automakers lower their average to 130 g/km by 2012, which is the current proposal, the Slovenian president has announced that automakers could go for a stricter limit of 95 g/km by 2020. This would counteract some automakers' statements saying that 2012 models were already being designed and it was too late to ma
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies