As auto enthusiasts, we have to accept that the general public is never going to embrace the manual transmission in a big way ever again. Automatics, CVTs and dual clutches are winning the war, in part because many people think of their car as an appliance. It transports them to and from work, and any way to make the drudgery involve less conscious thought is a welcome relief. The fact that modern automatics are often more fuel efficient than three-pedal setups isn't helping either. However, the
Give A Shift
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX