Lawrence Tomlinson bought historic British car maker Ginetta in 2005, and in just three years his team has hit it over the wall with the maker's first car under his tenure: the Ginetta G50, has taken Autosport's number one slot in its Top 10 Cars of the Year.
Ginetta Race Car
You might not be familiar with British car builder Ginetta, but it's been around since 1958. The latest offering is the G50, a wide, low-slung, lightweight coupe the company plans to build a cup race around. With only 800kg (1,750 pounds) to push around, the mid-mounted, 300hp, 3.5 liter Ford V6 should make this one sexy-fast ride.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies