It was back in 2007 when Arash Farboud first came to our attention with the reveal of his Farbio GTS. He ended up selling that sports car project to another startup, which it turn sold it to Ginetta. That British sports and racing car constructor relabeled it the G60, and Farboud himself went to work on a new project called the Arash AF-10 - a piece of vaporware that never really saw the light of day. That's about all we heard of the project until earlier this month, when Farboud released the fi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX