As Infiniti continues to roll out its 2014 Q50, the luxury branch of Nissan is looking to the online luxury purveyors at Gilt to move a couple of special editions of the new luxury sedan. Infiniti has teamed with designers Thom Browne and Zac Posen to create a pair of unique Q50 models, as part of the sale.
Infiniti has loosed the hounds of advertising on behalf of its new three-row, seven-seat crossover, the 2012 JX. The four spots, set to run throughout NCAA March Madness, are focused on features like a novel Backup Collision Intervention System, live personal assistant and tri-zone entertainment. They aren't the most creative spots we've ever seen, but they do a good job of showing a number of the CUV's unique features while placing the vehicle in a luxury context.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX