Piaggio is the 800-pound gorilla when it comes to Italian motorcycles, owning and creating vehicles under the Piaggio, Vespa, Moto Guzzi, Gilera, Derbi and Aprilia brands. The majority of the vehicles the Piaggio Group sells are scooters, with motorcycles and rickshaw's making up the rest. But, here is an interesting rumor I found scanning 2 Stroke Buzz: will Piaggio start making four-wheeled vehicles in India?
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX