We live in a world now where not every police cruiser and taxi is a Ford Crown Victoria, not every executive car is a Lincoln Town Car and not every ambulance is based on a Ford Econoline van. Vehicles like the new Nissan NV200 are making inroads into the service, livery and emergency vehicle markets, and we've got a couple cases in point to share.
Imagine the car that most accurately approximates the spirit of rock music. A Dodge Challenger with a Hemi under the hood? A Ford F-150? Maybe an old Lincoln? How about a Renault Wind? Well, maybe not, but the French automaker is, at least, the one that has teamed up with Gibson for a pair of unique creations.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX