There are so many driving schools out there, it's hard to throw a rock and not hit one. Renault pilot Giancarlo Fisichella is the latest entrant in the branded driving school game, but he's doing it differently. The Fisichella Motorsport Technopole will teach people driving skills via its Motorsport Academy, and will also teach official courses in how to be a mechanic, telemetrist, mechanic, race engineer, or any one of the other jobs required in F1 -- even catering managers and PR flacks. When
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX