Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn with Leaf EV - Click above for high-res image gallery
The fate of Chrysler LLC continues to grow more complicated as reports today indicate that Nissan/Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn has made an offer to buy 20% of the privately owned automaker from Cerberus Capital Management, which is also currently in talks to make a deal with General Motors. Unlike a potential deal with GM that could see Chrysler's brands dismantled, a deal with Nissan, which already has an alliance with Renault, would likely keep the American automaker intact and moving forward. Chr
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX