The fourth annual Wilton Classic and Supercar Festival goes down on August 5th, and organizers of the event have come up with a supremely fast attention getter: a Bugatti Veyron art car. Well, almost. The Bug was wrapped in vinyl that was designed by an artist we've written about before, Ian Cook, known as Pop Bang Colour, who immortalized an image of the Chevrolet Camaro on canvas using radio-controlled cars.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX