Haven't heard of Qoros Auto? Not surprising, since it's an all-new Chinese brand. But it's about to make headlines with the launch of a hybrid crossover at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show in March, alongside its first actual production model. Qoros is itself a hybrid, a joint venture between top Chinese automaker Chery and an Israeli investment group.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Gert Volker Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!