Volkswagen is a Super Bowl commercial veteran, having paid a king's ransom for air time five years in a row now, and producing what was arguably the best ad of the game back in 2011 with The Force. Since then, however, the German brand hasn't quite risen to the same levels of giggle-inducing creativity. It's back, however, for Super Bowl XLVIII with a new spot that will air during the second quarter of the big game.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX