A member over at enthusiast site GermanCarForum.com has seemingly stumbled upon a few images of the revised Mercedes-Benz E-Class for the 2014 model year. While we've had hints about what this face-lifted E will look like, in the form of spy shots, this is our first ever look at the uncamouflaged car.
German Car Forum
We haven't seen or heard much about the upcoming 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, but that changes effective immediately. Euro mag Motor-Talk apparently got their hands on some brochure photos of the newly refreshed ute well before the good folks at Daimler were ready to release the pics to the public.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX