Click above to watch video after the jump
- Frank Filipponio
- Apr 4, 2007
Just another reason to go to Long Beach for the Grand Prix weekend. Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has been announced as this year's Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race grand marshal. The celebrity race is always one of the most popular sideshows during Grand Prix weekend and with Hef doing the honors, and one of his playthings piloting one of the racecars, it should make the event even more entertaining.
- Damon Lavrinc
- Dec 20, 2006
Our car culture obsessed friends got the inside scoop on the first road-legal Mosler to be delivered to a U.S. customer. The owner in question is none other than George Lucas, creator of the good and, at times, not-so-good Star Wars sextology.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models