In all six Star Wars movies, George Lucas never showed us the hangar bay in the Death Star where the motocross bikes were kept. We have to thank YouTube user FreakinRad for locating Scout Troopers criss-crossing some planetary desert on said motocross bikes – along with some troopers of the Storm variety, a Jawa and a Tusken Raider.
Just another reason to go to Long Beach for the Grand Prix weekend. Playboy founder Hugh Hefner has been announced as this year's Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race grand marshal. The celebrity race is always one of the most popular sideshows during Grand Prix weekend and with Hef doing the honors, and one of his playthings piloting one of the racecars, it should make the event even more entertaining.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX