Another Lexus hybrid is coming, and it's coming soon. Remember that solid gold Lexus LF-Ch Concept we saw last year at the Frankfurt Motor Show? We referred to it as something of a deformed puffer fish with some nice Lincoln Concept C cues. Well guess what? It's a concept no more and it's coming to the Geneva Motor Show in just a few short weeks so that us and the rest of the automotive press can ooh, ah and head scratch in unison.
Pininfarina is celebrating its own 80th birthday, as well as Alfa Romeo's 100th, by unveiling a new concept at the 2010 Geneva Motor Show. The Pininfarina Spider show car is, naturally, a two-seat roadster based on Alfa Romeo mechanicals. It's intended to pay tribute to the longstanding relationship the design house has had with the Italian automaker throughout their histories.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX