The string of early reveals in front of the Geneva Motor Show continues with bonafide auto-porn shots of the Carrozzeria Touring Disco Volante concept. And if it's true that sex sells, Alfa Romeo could seriously clean up if it put this hot hatch into production.
Geneva Motor Show 2012
Inside Line is reporting that Ferrari has promised to show the replacement for the 599 GTB Fiorano at next month's Geneva Motor Show. Currently dubbed the 620 GT, the new coupe will be powered by a more powerful version of Ferrari's 6.3-liter V12 and have a seven-speed dual clutch transmission, according to the report. The last time we heard rumors to this effect, power output was pegged at more than 700 horsepower.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX