Hyundai executive says an electric vehicle with a 250-mile single-charge range is likely by the end of the decade.
Watch Autoblog's coverage of the Hyundai press conference at the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The automaker launched its Genesis luxury brand and unveiled its G90 range-topping sedan, and our hosts and editors bring you their uncut reaction.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX